LSBF makes it easy to balance your ACCA studies with your other obligations through our part-time courses. Available during weekday evenings and weekends, our courses ensure that you are learning everything you need to experience exam success.
Students enrolled in our part-time course benefit from a range of study materials, including our award-winning InterActive Study Platform, which has HD-video recordings for the entire ACCA syllabus! All designed with one and only purpose: to confidently pass the ACCA examination.
Study your ACCA part-time with LSBF Canada and benefit from:
LSBF Canada is proud of its faculty, made up of individuals who are highly qualified, experienced and passionate about teaching. Our tutors have professional experience working in Big 4 accounting firms, the public sector and across a vast number of industries in the private sector.
LSBF is proud to offer students the entire ACCA syllabus in HD-video online via InterActive, the innovative distance learning platform. With access to hours and hours of video recordings, you have access to excellent tutors, anytime, anywhere
The ACCA Qualification is a major boost for your career potential and LSBF Canada wants to ensure you benefit from it. All LSBF students are able to take advantage of our comprehensive career service. Receive a resume review, participate in mock interviews or attend stimulating workshops.
We can offer you various entry points on to the ACCA Qualification, depending on your previous academic qualifications.
Minimum entry requirements
- two A Levels and three GCSEs or equivalent in five separate subjects, including English and Mathematics.
Relevant degree holders from ACCA-accredited institutions may be exempted from all nine exams within the Fundamentals level and register directly at the Professional level. Degrees with some relevance may also qualify for exemptions.
Access to ACCA via Foundations in Accountancy
- no academic qualifications required
- Upon completion of the Certified Accounting Technician Qualification, you could transfer into ACCA and be exempted from the first three exams. You will then be able to continue onto the fourth exam (F4 – Corporate and Business Law) onwards.
- Full-time - February 2013
- Part-time - February 2013
- RORO- June 2013
- Full-time – August 2013
- Part-time - August 2013
- Full-time: 4 Months, 6 hours per session, Monday - Friday
- Part-time: 4 Months per paper, 3 hours per week