ACCA Revision in Toronto
LSBF Revision options help you achieve your very best. Trust In our expert tutors and exceptional study material to help ensure your ACCA exam success.
In Class Toronto + InterActive Revision
Get the best of both worlds with our in class + InterActive revision option. Take advantage of our expert tutors, who holds years of experience in helping students achieve ACCA exam success. They will focus on the key facts and strategies you will need in order to pass. You will be able to enjoy our campus, located in the heart of Toronto and all of the student amenities that we have to offer, including a student lounge, library, computer lab and W-Fi throughout the campus.
In addition, take advantage of High Definition studio recorded revision videos that allow you to continue your studies anytime, anywhere, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via the InterActive study platform.
In combination with our quality study material, this package provides the comprehensive study solution that equips students to ensure their exam success.
This revision package includes:
- In class revision sessions
- Top quality ACCA Revision Kit and Study Cards
- Mock Exam Review
- Online Revisions videos
Fill out your contact information on the form to the right and a student advisor will get in contact. Alternatively, give us a call at 1–416–800–2204. With limited places remaining, contact us today.
We can offer you various entry points on to the ACCA Qualification, depending on your previous academic qualifications.
Minimum entry requirements
- two A Levels and three GCSEs or equivalent in five separate subjects, including English and Mathematics.
Relevant degree holders from ACCA-accredited institutions may be exempted from all nine exams within the Fundamentals level and register directly at the Professional level. Degrees with some relevance may also qualify for exemptions.
Access to ACCA via Foundations in Accountancy
- no academic qualifications required
- Upon completion of the Certified Accounting Technician Qualification, you could transfer into ACCA and be exempted from the first three exams. You will then be able to continue onto the fourth exam (F4 – Corporate and Business Law) onwards.
- Full-time - February 2013
- Part-time - February 2013
- RORO- June 2013
- Full-time – August 2013
- Part-time - August 2013
- Full-time: 4 Months, 6 hours per session, Monday - Friday
- Part-time: 4 Months per paper, 3 hours per week