Customize your studies to meet your unique needs!
At LSBF we know every student has unique study requirements, so we offer a range of study modes to suit your needs. We put you in control of your study plan, and whichever route you choose, you’ll always get the same great quality tuition and the same rewarding study experience.
Our full-time study option allows you to attend classes in our central Toronto location during intensive weekday sessions allowing you to focus on your studies and ensuring exam success.
Many of our postgraduate and professional programs are available for part time study, giving you the opportunity to fit your course around your existing commitments. You can work at your own pace and catch up when you need to, using the pioneering InterActive online study platform.
The InterActive platform takes distance learning to a new level. You can use it to study up to 100% online or mix and match your study modes to suit your needs. Interactive gives you the same syllabus, the same lectures and the same assessment techniques as studying on campus, so you get the same great learning experience without compromising on quality.
With InterActive you get:
- Live and studio recorded video lectures
- Online student community
- complete technical support and service
- Online library
InterActive™ recreates the experience of studying on campus so you can interact in real-time with your fellow students and take part in live virtual classrooms. You’ll have access to case studies and more than 700 podcasts from top business leaders, as well as fantastic networking opportunities with the online LSBF community.
We can offer you various entry points on to the ACCA Qualification, depending on your previous academic qualifications.
Minimum entry requirements
- two A Levels and three GCSEs or equivalent in five separate subjects, including English and Mathematics.
Relevant degree holders from ACCA-accredited institutions may be exempted from all nine exams within the Fundamentals level and register directly at the Professional level. Degrees with some relevance may also qualify for exemptions.
Access to ACCA via Foundations in Accountancy
- no academic qualifications required
- Upon completion of the Certified Accounting Technician Qualification, you could transfer into ACCA and be exempted from the first three exams. You will then be able to continue onto the fourth exam (F4 – Corporate and Business Law) onwards.
- Full-time - February 2013
- Part-time - February 2013
- RORO- June 2013
- Full-time – August 2013
- Part-time - August 2013
- Full-time: 4 Months, 6 hours per session, Monday - Friday
- Part-time: 4 Months per paper, 3 hours per week